I’ve just finished my clock-alarm-lamp! Basically, it’s my Circuit Playground inside an Ikea Tvärs lamp. The lamp is cool for its price (only 2€) and it makes a very good light diffusor for the brightful led’s that ships the tiny board. It features:
- Touch detection for display time using colors
- Alarm with snooze and days selection (featuring Indiana Jone’s medley)
- Lamp with dimmer and light of different colors
- Peak sound detector to light the lamp on with a clap
- 2 capacitive buttons for menu navigation
Nice and easy project I totally recommend! You can find the code in my GitHub repository.